Looking for a job? In a thriving economy opportunities abound. Investing in a career however requires careful consideration of many factors. What does your road map look like? Do your values as a designer align with a particular firm or project type? Are you an artist, a service provider, or a solver of problems? How will your skills remain relevant in a constantly changing profession? These questions are as important to us as a firm as they are to you as an individual. The most precious resource of any enterprise is its human capital. Check out our work, firm values and then come talk to us. Let’s inspire each other.
TSAO Design Group has open and progressive studio environments in San Francisco and Miami, and we encourage creativity, continued education and professional growth. We offer a highly competitive benefits package and are looking for resourceful and resilient team players with a good sense of humor, an interest in collaboration and the desire to grow. We are always interested in meeting talented people. Whether or not we currently have an opening that meets your skill set, please feel free to contact us. We'd like to know about you.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio as one PDF no larger in file size than 5MB, specifying in your email subject line the position for which you are applying.
Submit application to:
TSAO San Francisco is assembling a team to renovate an existing terminal at San Francisco International Airport. This is a general contractor led design build interior renovation with a design team of architectural and engineering firms and specialty consultants. The programming phase will start in Q1-18 followed by design, production and construction phases for a total project duration of approximately three years. We seek a qualified candidate with a minimum of seven years’ experience managing the technical production for a large scale terminal renovation project. This is a unique career opportunity for an individual with the following qualifications.
- • Desire to live and work in the SF bay area’s dynamic, culturally diverse and fast paced environment.
- • Five year B Arch or three year M Arch degree from an accredited school of architecture, architectural license and LEED AP designation.
- • Expert skills in AutoCAD and Revit; working knowledge of 3D Studio, Rhino and Grasshopper is desirable.
- • Minimum of seven years’ experience in a commercial architecture firm managing the technical production for a large scale terminal renovation project.
- • Specific design experience with airport security and CBP planning issues is extremely desirable.
- • Excellent written, verbal and graphic communication skills.
Healthcare, Retail, Workplace Design
TSAO San Francisco has an open position for a project manager with a diverse background in healthcare, retail and workplace design. We seek a well-rounded individual who not only enjoys the design diversity of these project types but also possesses the ability to combine elements from each to inform, redefine and envision a wellness facility, a store or a workplace for the future. The ideal candidate will have the communication skills, shared values and personality to represent the firm to a wide range of clients and cultivate durable working relationships with both local and national accounts. For this position both technical and people skills are a must.
Please note successful fulfillment of the responsibilities for this position will qualify certain individuals for consideration by the principals for a leadership position in the firm.
- • Degree from an accredited architecture or interior design undergraduate or graduate program.
• Expert skills in AutoCAD and Revit; working knowledge of 3D Studio, Rhino and Grasshopper is desirable.
• Minimum of seven years’ experience in a commercial architecture firm managing teams successfully delivering healthcare, retail and workplace projects from programming through construction administration.
• A work history that reflects permanence, stability and loyalty.
• Desire to lead, inspire and mentor fellow team members.
• Proven skills in client and relationship management as demonstrated by client testimonials.
• Ability to represent and advance the firm’s brand and core values internally to staff and externally to clients.
TSAO San Francisco seeks qualified candidates for one or more Project Coordinator positions. The ideal candidate has up to three years’ experience as an intern architect or an interior designer working in a commercial architecture firm on retail, workplace, healthcare and hospitality projects, with a minimum of two projects where the candidate has continuous involvement from initial site survey and programming through design, production, bidding, permit, construction administration and occupancy. The requirements for this position include:
• Degree from an accredited architecture or interior design undergraduate or graduate program.
• Expert skills in AutoCAD and Revit and working knowledge of 3D Studio, Photoshop, Rhino and Grasshopper.
• Career orientation to be a productive results oriented professional who is a team player and will thrive in a demanding, fast paced work environment and value opportunities to accelerate growth.